Yeastar S300 is a stand-alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to large business with less than 300 (up to 500) users. It supports 60 (up to 120) concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G. This guide describes how to install the S300 and how to log in the web GUI to configure the system. Once you complete the installation, refer to the Yeastar S-Series Administrator Guide for instructions on how to perform configurations on the system.
- Users: 300 (up to 500)
- Concurrent Calls(Max): 60 (up to 120)
- Voicemail: 10000min
- Max GSM/3G Channel: 6
- Max E1/T1/PRI Ports: 3
Up to 16 Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)
Up to 16 BRI Ports
- LAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- WAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Size: 440 x 252 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ 1.8A max
- Power Consumption: 6.2-59.1 W
- Protocol: SIP(RFC3261)
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS
- Codec: G.711, GSM, SPEEX, G.722, G.726, ADPCM, G.729 A, H261, H263,H263p, H264 ,MPEG4.
- DTMF: Inband, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- LED: Red for FXO, Orange for BRI, Green for FXS.
- Network: Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, DHCP Server, VPN
- Multiple Languages Support: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Korean, Italian, Polish,Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Mounting: Rack-mount